While visiting Mississauga during the Ontario Summer Games 2016, there are many things to see and do to entertain, engage and inspire you and/or your guests.
In addition to its world-class sports venues, Mississauga is conveniently located immediately west of Toronto and is within easy reach for day trips to Niagara Falls and the surrounding areas. Gateway to the world, Mississauga is also home to Canada’s largest Airport - Toronto Pearson International Airport with 65 airlines offering 1,082 flights daily to and from 173 global destinations and serving more than 34 million passengers per year.
- A spectacular waterfront setting for boating, fishing and leisure activities, featuring Canada’s largest freshwater marina
- Championship 18-hole golf courses
- Woodland walking trails
- Outstanding arts, theatre and entertainment
- Incredible selection of delicious dining and night life options
- Great shopping
- A wonderful blend of commercial and business districts and
- Historic places, heritage neighbourhoods, villages and beautiful historic sites
- Accessible facilities
Stay and play - welcome to beautiful Mississauga! Visit discovermississauga.ca to start discovering...